The Community Leaders Program at FOSS4G was designed to engage attendees leading up to the event. Individuals or companies can participate by helping spread the word about the event through their social media and other channels. The program is ideal for non-profit organizations, associations, and media.
Community is an important part of FOSS4G. As prominent leaders in your networks you have the ability to help us promote the event. Enthusiasm is contagious, so we invite all FOSS4G attendees to help spread the word.
- You’ll align yourself with the world’s largest open source for geospatial event.
- You’ll create new connections as we share your social media posts.
- You’ll get recognized by us for chipping in.
How to Participate?
Download the digital promo kit below and utilize the resources:
- Use the social media graphics and videos on your accounts.
- Take pictures of FOSS4G Calgary stickers when you come across them at regional events.
- Show the video invitation from Calgary’s Mayor, Naheed Nenshi, at local events.
- Optimize the powerpoint template if you have a chance to speak at regional events.
- Share the partnership package and postcards with your network.
Is your organization looking to get involved in a larger capacity?
We’re looking for non-profits, associations and media to join us in acting as an ambassador for FOSS4G Calgary. Companies who participate in the program can gain valuable brand recognition in exchange for their efforts.